There is so much that could be said about the great Tesco fiasco of horse meat in their burgers but I would imagine most of it has already been said.
![]() |
| Not Banksy |
Where's Banksy when you need him?
The jokes of course are doing the rounds, with my personal favourite being the veggie burger made from uniquorn meat but I am not here to tell cheap jokes.
What I will do instead is give a good link to some great documentaries that will better address the Tesco issue that has occurred this past week, far better than the mainstream media has dealt with it at any rate.
Top Documentaries is an almost one stop shop for all your documentary needs Films for Action is another good site for the documentaries listed below:
Food Inc;
Home;
Blue Gold:Water Wars;
Tapped;
The Cove.
The documentaries outlined here are but a sample of the information available to you at the end of your finger tips, courtesy of the Internet. I have written about some of them before, namely The Cove and Blue Gold. They will fundamentally change the way you look at Coca-Cola and dolphins, though I do urge caution before watching The Cove as it is pretty savage in its depiction of the treatment of dolphins by SeaWorld trainers in Taiji Japan.
Enjoy, with love
From the NNI team.

No comments:
Post a Comment